The spring 2023 edition of the City of Jackson newsletter is now available! The seasonal newsletter is mailed to every address in the City and is available for pick-up on the First Floor of Jackson City Hall. It can also be viewed online.
Here's what's featured in this edition:
- Jackson College offers classes at MLK Center
- Fire Station No. 2 opens after renovation
- Grass cutting rules
- May 2 election
- Street construction season
- Message from the Mayor
- Police dog retires
- City works with resident group to help homeless in Jackson
- How to report potholes
- Hayes Hotel renovation update
A collection of City newsletters can also be viewed on the City website.