The winter 2023 edition of the City of Jackson newsletter is now available! The seasonal newsletter is mailed to every address in the City and is available for pick-up on the First Floor of Jackson City Hall. It can also be viewed online.
Here's what's featured in this edition:
- Car seat inspection program launched by Jackson firefighters
- New effort to reduce gun violence
- City receives $16 million from State of Michigan for water infrastructure
- Message from the Mayor
- Names for Jackson snow plows
- MLK Corridor Authority working to improve south side neighborhood
- Firefighters "fill the boot" with $16k for MDA
- Group lights up parks for holiday season
A collection of City newsletters can also be viewed on the City website.