The Spring 2021 edition of the City of Jackson newsletter is now available! The seasonal newsletter is mailed to every address in the City and is available for pick-up on the First Floor of Jackson City Hall. It can also be viewed online.
Here's what's featured in this edition:
- COVID-19 vaccination efforts at the City's MLK Center
- Road construction plans for 2021
- A new housing ordinance that intends to prevent housing discrimination for residents with a criminal record
- Reminder for residents about mowing grass
- Message from Mayor Derek Dobies
- How to protect the local watershed
- Foreclosure prevention program available for residents
- Important COVID-19 vaccine information from the Jackson County Health Department
- Emergency hazard home repair program information
- City collaboration with Consumers Energy feeds residents and helps local businesses.
A collection of City newsletters can also be viewed on the City website.