Report a Concern

Thank you for contacting the City of Jackson, Michigan. Submit your questions or concerns by locating the form that correlates to your request, inputting the information, and clicking submit. Including an address with your question or concern will help City staff assist you in a more timely matter. This service is not staffed 24/7. Staff will respond at their earliest convenience.

You can also report a concern by calling or texting 517-529-2047. If you have an immediate concern that requires attention from the police or fire departments, please call 911. If this is a water-related emergency, call the Department of Public Works at 517-788-4170.