Requesting Parking Regulation Changes

Parked cars Crescent Road

Written Requests

A written request should include the following information:

  • The circumstances of your request
  • A daytime telephone number and/or fax number so a member of the staff can contact you

Send written requests to the Engineering Division at the following address:

Engineering Division

Attn: City Engineer

161 W. Michigan Ave.

Jackson, MI 49201

Consideration Process

If the requested change would not prevent emergency equipment from safely maneuvering the street, a questionnaire will be mailed to the residents of the block impacted. Based on the returned responses, a recommendation will be forwarded to the City Council for their consideration.