The City Clerk’s Office is a central service department ministering to all city departments and delivering a variety of services to assist the citizens and businesses of our community.
Functions & Responsibilities
This office receives payments for parking violations and invoices issued by all city departments and administrative hearings bureau cases. Monthly and daily permits for city parking lots may be purchased here.
Additional functions and responsibilities of this department include:
- Special assessments and tax abatement
- Annual business licenses
- Maintenance of all official city records
- Acceptance of claims, summonses, and legal documents
- Certification of resolutions and codification of ordinances
- Transfer of liquor licenses
- Coordination of special events
- Requests to vacate streets and alleys