Request or Report

  1. File a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request

    File a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request

  2. Parking Regulation Changes

    Learn how to request that a parking regulation be changed in your neighborhood.

  3. Report an Insurance Claim

    Report an Insurance Claim

  4. Street Light Issues

    Find out how to report street light outages or request a new street light.

  5. Street Sign Issues

    The Engineering Division maintains more than 11,000 traffic and street name signs.

  6. Traffic Signal Issues

    The Engineering Division is responsible for the maintenance of all the traffic signals within Jackson County.

  7. Vacation Watch

    Find out how to submit a request to the Police Department to have your home watched while you are on vacation or business.